The Forge Pond Townhome
conveniently located in Parsippany NJ and is a great place to
Live, Raise a Family, Relax and Enjoy Life!
Parsippany, which was recently ranked one of the best places
to live in the United States, lies about
30 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles.
The Forge Pond community also feature stand-alone Single
Family Homes - for more information about the
Forge Pond Single Family Homes Community in Parsippany, NJ,
- One of the Newest Townhome Communities in Parsippany.
- 2 and 3 bedroom townhomes
with 2.1-3.1 Luxurious Baths and 1 Car Garages in Parsippany, NJ.
- All Units have Basements, some of them have Finished
- Modern Townhome Design, Truly Elegant Residences.
- Built in 2017-2018.
- Ultimate Convenient Location! Located in an
Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- 2 +/- Miles to the
Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop for bus to New York
- NYC and Hoboken Trains service is available via the Mount
Tabor Station in Nearby Denville.
- 40 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 25 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 15 +/- minutes drive to the Rockaway Townsquare Mall and
Willowbrook Mall in Wayne, NJ.
Minutes to Major Routes like 46, 202, 53 and
Interstates 287, 80, 280 provide for the Ultimate Location and
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Forge Pond, Parsippany, NJ: A Complete Living Experience
The Forge Pond townhomes were
built from 2017-2018 and feature 2-3
Bedrooms and 2.1 to 3.1 Baths and an attached 1 Car Garage.
All Units have Basements, some of which are Finished and others
which are not.
The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. And there are 3 Floor
Plans to choose from. The community landscape is beautiful and gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy peaceful walks, jogs or bike rides.
Parks and Shopping are nearby.
Forge Pond differs from other Townhouse and Condominium
communities because it is a Planned Unit Development, which
means each owner owns and is responsible for both the inside and
outside of his/her unit. This allows the association to keep low
maintenance fees. Contact us if you
have any questions about this.
Forge Pond Listings / Homes for Sale
Community Details, Information
- Community Type: Townhomes/Townhouses
- Price Range: $468,000 - $575,000
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1
- Parking: 1 Car Garage
- Year Built: 2017-18
- Common Features: Modern Townhouse Designs. 1 Car Attached Garages with Direct Access to Units. Large Living Rooms with Formal Dining Areas. 9 Feet Ceilings on First Floors. Good Size Entry Foyers with Guest Closets. Large Eat-in Kitchen Spaces. Full Height Full Basements. Separate Laundry areas with Washer and Dryer hookups. Quality Faucets & Fixtures. Wood Burning Fireplaces. Central Air Conditioning. Economical Gas-fired Forced Air Heating System. Smoke Detectors. Colonial-Look Wood Railings Depending on Model. Maintenance Free Vinyl Siding. Professional Landscaping Around Units, Front & Rear. Underground Sprinkler Systems, Electric, Telephone & Cable TV, Public Water & Sewer System. Beligian Block Curbing. All units have Basements, some are finished. Extra parking for additional cars and guests.
- Schools: Excellent Parsippany Township Public Schools. Mt. Tabor School (Kindergarten-5th Grades). Brooklawn Middle School (6th-8th Grades). Parsippany Hills High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Lakeland Bus Service to New York City is about 2 Miles away. NYC and Hoboken Trains service is available via the Mount Tabor Station. Routes 202, 53, 10 and Interstates 80, 287 and 280 are all nearby.
- Fun & Recreation: Dozens of town (Knoll Park, Lake Hiawatha Park, etc.), county, state parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. are just a few miles away. About 30 miles to New York City.
- Special Features: One of the Newest Communities in Parsippany. Great Location, Convenient to Shopping, Public Transportation , Routes 46, 53, 10 and Interstates 80, 287 and 280, providing for the ultimate location and home value. Top Rated Parsippany Schools
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.